The User comes first
In Proteal® we work with the purpose of offering the best product and service to our users, whose demands impel our development.
Thanks to our daily dedication since 2004, we have gained the trust and respect of our customers (conclusions drawn from periodic customer satisfaction surveys) and many other professionals in the industry.
The human team is the greatest asset of Proteal® and the key to its success. We work hard so that the cooperation between departments reaches our distributors and all users of our products.
The dynamic and evolving environment of the sector forces the continuous training of our professionals, our users and the continuous improvement of our services and products. Being a reference means being in constant innovation, growing infrastructure and to have the best professional team to respond to the demand and the challenges of human and veterinary regenerative medicine with the needed efficiency and quality.
As such, Proteal® has the ISO 9001 and 13845 certifications and its products comply with the regulatory requirements for health products, both in Europe (MDD 93/42 / CEE) and in the different markets in which it operates.
We also work in close scientific collaboration with some national and international universities in the development of new concepts, processes, protocols and products. We are present in a wide selection of congresses of the different therapeutic areas where we act in search of trends and therapeutic innovations.
Not only we want to regenerate tissues, we want to help regenerate people and that is why we collaborate with:
Our mission is to offer to society, through medical professionals, innovative products of our own design and manufacture, for regenerative therapies based on autologous derivates, to cure injuries and reduce or eradicate pain in patients.
Our quality policy implements the following aspects:
- Management of resources to obtain maximum efficiency in all the company processes.
- Update and develop knowledge relating to the PROTEAL products, as well as that of the therapeutic areas where they are applied.
- Comply with the European regulatory requirements for medical devices applied in each case as per Directive 93/42 EEC (MDD).
- Comply with the applicable requirements of the UNE EN ISO 13485:2016 and UNE EN ISO 9001:2015 quality standards.
- Maintain a permanent dialogue with our clients, suppliers and other stakeholders to obtain beneficial relationships for all the parties.
- Periodic revision and update of this quality policy.
Values that the quality policy must promote:
- – Experience and mastery of regenerative techniques.
- – Continued training of personnel to enhance their professional development.
- – Achieve the motivation and participation of all collaborators to attain the common objective: “Be the reference in the development and marketing of medical devices for regenerative medicine”.